Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Dreaming in the Heart Garden

now,
it’s time to stop counting the days
the days without edged
that more and more torture me
long time I have crossed the memory desert
in the beautifully shining of yours eyes
the beautifully smiling of yours
accompanying my step to walk along
the road of the heart garden
carving the memory with you
now,
it’s time to stop counting the days
that torture me
I have exhausted to wait for you
in full of disappointment
so overwrought
on the beautifully roses
save thorn
in the beautifully heart garden
actually only the dreaming
the thorn, my dear
how a wild to hurt my heart
so I realize that everything is only
the dreaming
because I fail to possess you
you are obviously not my possession
and the waving of your hand: say good bye
so much tear the hurt in my heart
good bye, my dear
don’t you go back in to may life forever

No comments:

Post a Comment